- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Manufactured & Mobile Homes
- Radiant Heating Systems
Santa Fe, NM Boiler Installation and Replacement
We can’t imagine that you’ve made it through too many winters in Santa Fe, NM without some kind of heating. Your home is most likely equipped with a furnace, as are many others in the state, but we’ve found that many homeowners want something more. In that case, replacing their heater with a brand new boiler is the best course of action. We happen to be experts at installing them.
The Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain staff is licensed and certified specifically to install and replace boilers. That’s not a skill that every plumber has! Boilers are complicated machines that aren’t easy to install. Gas-fueled boilers require the ability to work with gas lines, adding to the need for expertise. Boiler installation is definitely not the job for a handyman or DIY enthusiast. Despite their difficult installation, boilers will provide unmatched heating for years to come.
Need a new heater? Upgrade to a boiler today! Contact us today to schedule boiler installation in Santa Fe, NM and the surrounding area!
Call Today for Boiler Installation in Santa Fe
Why choose a boiler for installation? After all, aren’t furnaces and heat pumps perfectly good options for heating? They are, and we do offer those systems as well. However, boilers offer unique methods of heating that make them truly worthwhile investments. They last longer, they’re more efficient, and they offer even heating through the entire home.
Rather than creating warm air and sending them through ducts, boilers use radiators, baseboard heaters, or in–floor piping as a means to evenly distribute heat. This also retains your indoor air quality, since hot air can sometimes create drier conditions.
Boilers have been known to last up to 30 years when properly maintained. Of course, that also depends on a proper installation. Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain is a professional that will install a boiler that lasts for years to come.
When It Might Be Time for Boiler Replacement
Boilers typically require less maintenance and repairs than other heating options, but that doesn’t mean they’re invincible. Even though a boiler has fewer moving parts, those parts are all the more crucial for the system’s performance. Encountering these signs is evidence that you could need a new boiler.
- Lowered Efficiency: If your monthly heating bill is increasing more than it should, even after repeated boiler maintenance, it could be a sign that your boiler is becoming too old. If you’re experiencing this issue, there’s a high chance that your boiler is old, meaning you can save money by upgrading to a newer, more efficient model.
- Leaks: Boilers require precise pressures and temperatures to work properly, and leaks are just the kind of thing that will disrupt this. If you’ve repeatedly called for leak repairs, it could be time for replacement.
- Frequent Boiler Repairs: A repair once, maybe twice a year, is nothing to be concerned about. But if your repair needs go beyond that, it’s time to consider boiler replacement. Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain installs popular boiler systems and brands that you will love!
Whether you need boiler installation or a repair, we’re the experts in Santa Fe, NM. Why wait for service when you can get it Express?