Water Heater Services in Santa Fe, NM
Thank goodness for water heaters. Even in the heat of summer, most of us cannot imagine taking a cold shower every day (especially since we have the AC to cool us off). We’re grateful they’re hidden from view, too, because it’s not exactly the most attractive part of a home. However, that means that when a water heater malfunctions, it can catch you by surprise.
If your water heater does break down suddenly, be sure to give our team a call. You can also reach out when you decide it’s time for an upgrade, or if you need a new water heater installation for a brand-new home. Our technicians are experienced and well-trained, and they are also courteous and professional no matter the size of the job. Give us a call to schedule water heater services in Santa Fe, NM and the surrounding area.
Our Water Heater Installations
Looking for the best water heater for your home? You may need a little help. Proper calculation of tank size is an important step in maintaining the efficiency and longevity of your system. However, you may not want a tank water heater, as a tankless "on–demand" water heater could save you money. And there are even more options for both electric and gas water heaters you may want to know more about before making that final decision.
Work with our team to learn more and to get professional installation from that initial decision to the very end. We install some of the top names in hot water heaters.
- Tank Water Heaters – The conventional tank water heater may run on either natural gas or electricity. Water is heated in a large tank so it’s always available for you to use.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters – If you need an electric water heater, a heat pump water heater is an efficient option, as it does not require large amounts of electricity to generate heat.
- Tankless Water Heaters – With this system, water is heated only on demand, when you need it, so you don’t pay to heat water all day long that you’re not really using.
- Solar Water Heaters – Of course, solar power is the way of the future. While this may not be an option for every home, it’s a good place to start if you’re working toward renewable energy for your home.
When to Call for Water Heater Repair or Maintenance
We can help you with your water heater troubles day or night, even on holidays, with our 24–hour emergency service if your water heater breaks down completely or begins to flood your property. Of course, it’s always better to prevent problems from happening in the first place, if at all possible. In order to do so, we recommend calling our friendly team for water heater service at any sign of trouble, including the following.
- Odd noises
- Drops in temperature
- Sudden fluctuations in temperature
- Flakes of rust in the water
- Low hot water pressure
Scheduling routine maintenance for your water heater is another way to prevent major issues from occurring. Just trust our team to inspect and tune up your tank or tankless water heater once a year.
We install and service hot water heaters in Santa Fe, NM. For your next water heater repair or installation in the area, why wait for service when you can get it express? Call Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain.