- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Manufactured & Mobile Homes
- Radiant Heating Systems
Main Water Line Service in Santa Fe, NM
Can you point to the most important plumbing component in your entire home? You probably cannot, because that would be—without a doubt—the main water line, buried underneath your property. Without it, your plumbing system would be useless (unless you had a water well on the property), and none of the other appliances in the home would be able to operate!
Although it is the most important plumbing part on a property, it’s also one of the most neglected. We don’t expect you to constantly worry about a pipe hidden from view underneath your property, but we do think it’s important to give it the attention it deserves from time to time. When you need main water line service in Santa Fe, NM, get in touch with the one and only Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain. Give us a call to schedule a plumber in Santa Fe, NM and the surrounding area.
Water Line Repair Services
We know it can be tough to tell when a water line is compromised, but that’s what makes it so important to call a plumber as soon as you notice any problem, no matter how small. All of the following may be reasons to call in a plumber for water leak detection.
- Low water pressure – This could be indicative of anything from a little scale buildup to a pipe leak, but it’s always important to call in a professional.
- Rust in the water – If your home’s water begins to appear discolored or if flakes appear, it may not be an issue of water quality so much as an indication your pipes are in dire need of water line replacement.
- Increasing water bill – If your water meter usage just does not seem to be reflecting your usage, there may be a leak somewhere.
The Fact about Water Line Leaks
Water line leaks often go undetected for a very long time. The fact is that the average household wastes about 10,000 gallons of water per year, without even realizing it. If you never have your plumbing inspected, you may never realize how much of the environment’s resources you are wasting, and how much more you pay for water than is necessary.
If you have any reason to suspect a leak, or if you have pipes that are about 50 years old or older, it’s time to schedule that first inspection. We carry water leak detection equipment to make it easy.
Scheduling Water Line Repair in Santa Fe, NM
Main water line repair or repiping is a lot less of a hassle when you have a quality plumber on your side. Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain is here for all of your water needs throughout the area. We don’t believe anyone should have to worry about their water supply for long. Let us help maintain the most important plumbing part of your home!
We have top–of–the–line equipment for everything we do. Better yet, our plumbers are continuously trained to use that equipment, and to treat your home with respect. We offer 24–hour service if you need it as well, so why wait for service when you can get it express? Call us today!