- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Manufactured & Mobile Homes
- Radiant Heating Systems
Leak Detection in Santa Fe, NM
When you picture a plumbing pipe springing a leak, you might think of water bursting out through the kitchen sink or shooting out into the yard. Of course, these possibilities are rare. Bursting pipes don’t always make themselves known. Sometimes, leaks can go on for months without anyone noticing, and the final cost of repairing the damage may be significant.
Our professional plumbers have the equipment necessary to provide water leak detection services, and then to repair the issue or replace the pipes. Let us help you get to the bottom of your plumbing problems. Contact Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain for water leak detection throughout Santa Fe and the surrounding areas. Give us a call to schedule a plumber!
Signs of a Plumbing Leak
Our leak detection equipment is top of the line, but how will you know when you need it? Sometimes, leak detection is not completed except during routine inspections, but there are signs that may alert you to an urgent need.
- Low water pressure – Low water pressure may be indicative of a number of problems, but a leak is a possibility. Leaky pipes will prevent water pressure from reaching the pipes at its fullest, so it’s important to call plumbers to get the bottom of the problem.
- High meter usage – If the water meter reading seems to be going up and up despite average usage, there could be a huge problem.
- Warm spots on the floor – Slab leaks underneath the foundation could cause warm water to leak up and warm the floors. You may also hear the sound of rushing water.
- Patches of lush green grass – This is more likely indicative of a sewer leak, in which the leak provides some extra fertilization, so you may notice patches of grass in the yard growing in thicker.
Slab Leak Services
One of our specialties at Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain is slab leaks. Slab leak detection and repair requires equipment not every plumber has on hand. A slab leak underneath your property could cause quite a bit of damage to the foundation, so it’s so important to call a company that can get there quickly. In an emergency, we offer 24–hour service, including holidays!
How We Fix a Leak
Sometimes, a small leak can be repaired by replacing a bit of piping and connecting it to the existing pipes. Other times, the connection itself is what needs replacement—an older washer may have been responsible for the leak. Unfortunately, it’s all too common for pipes to need replacement.
When a pipe starts to corrode, it’s better to replace the pipes. Luckily, our trenchless pipe replacement makes this a lot less of a hassle. We also offer complete repiping service for an entire home.
Schedule Leak Detection & Repair in Santa Fe, NM
If you suspect a water leak or sewer pipe leak in Santa Fe, NM, get in touch with our friendly team. As soon as you call, you will be connected to a friendly operator, even in the middle of the night. We will send a clean, courteous professional to your home with all of the right equipment necessary to quickly diagnose a leak and get started on making repairs. Call Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain today!