- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Manufactured & Mobile Homes
- Radiant Heating Systems
Santa Fe, NM Boiler Repair and Maintenance
When it comes to getting through the cold season in Santa Fe, NM, nothing beats the warmth that a boiler can provide. While furnaces are very popular for their convenience and ease of installation, your boiler will last longer, use energy far more efficiently, and—best of all—require fewer repairs. Of course, even the most reliable systems must be taken care of if you want them to stay reliable.
Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain believes that boiler maintenance and repair are not things you should have to worry about—we’re here to do that for you. We specialize in repairing and maintaining all parts of boilers, so you can rest assured that a qualified and licensed technician will be arriving at your home. To give you true peace of mind, we offer a one-year warranty on all parts and craftsmanship.
Is your boiler having problems? You don’t have to wait for service when you can get it Express! Contact our team today to schedule boiler repair and maintenance in Santa Fe, NM and the surrounding area.
Signs You Need a Boiler Tune Up
Boilers use many fewer moving parts, making them more durable than furnaces or heat pumps. This allows boilers to last as long as 30 years, in some cases. But that only depends on how well you maintain it. Some of the signs that you need boiler repair include:
- Age: Is your boiler getting older? Even in the last 5 years, the efficiency of boilers has increased. Regular boiler maintenance will help ensure that your boilers is operating at modern standards.
- Leaks: This is not a good sign when it comes to boilers. Leaks can indicate something wrong with the system, as well as decreased efficiency.
- Temperature Issues: Keep an eye on the temperature to make sure it isn’t going too high or low. Temperature correlates directly with the system’s pressure levels, and that can cause problems.
We Provide Boiler Repairs on All Brands
Whether your boiler uses radiators, baseboard heaters, or in–floor piping, our team is qualified to handle the repairs and maintenance. The only thing stronger than our expertise is our focus on providing quality customer service. If the technician that arrives at your home isn’t clean, courteous, and professional, then you don’t have to let them in! They’ll always arrive with a fully–stocked truck, ready to start working.
Santa Fe Express Plumbing & Drain is available any time of day or night in Santa Fe, NM. Don’t hesitate to call if your boiler problem has escalated into a boiler emergency. If you’re encountering a leak that cannot be stopped, a burst, or any other problem that cannot be contained, shut off the water and call us for help. We’ll be there right away!
No matter what brand or type of boiler you have in your home, no matter the age, we have experienced technicians who can help. Contact us today if you need repairs or maintenance for your boiler. You don’t have to wait when you can get it Express!